Make your next project a reality with our affordable furniture financing
Spread the cost of your new furniture with our great funding options, designed to give you flexibility and value on all your furniture and sofas on finance.
With a Minimum Spend of £500, you can choose to spread the cost by simply paying monthly over 3 or 4 years. We also offer interest free credit over 1 year, making our beautiful furniture even more affordable.
Interest Free Credit
- Purchase amount: £500.00
- Spread over 12 Instalments
- Cost per month: £41.66
- Total amount of credit: £499.92
- Total charge for credit: £0
- Total repayable: £499.92
- Fixed rate of interest per annum: 0%
- Representative APR: 0%
- Purchase amount: £1000.00
- Spread over 48 Instalments
- Cost per month: £25.11
- Total amount of credit: £1000.00
- Total charge for credit: £205.39
- Total repayable: £1205.39
- Fixed rate of interest per annum: 5.1%
- Representative APR: 9.9%
To apply for finance give us a call on 02844 832880 to complete your application over the telephone with one of our advisers. It's important you use your full name and address details and make sure everything is spelt correctly.
You can also apply via a direct email link, give us a call on 02844 832880 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to apply.
Am I eligible for Finance?
In order to apply for finance you must:
- be at least 18 years of age.
- be either employed for more than 16 hours per week, self-employed, a house person, retired, or in receipt of an invalidity or disability allowance.
- have been a UK resident for 3 years or more.
- be able to make repayments by direct debit.
- be able to provide your previous address if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years.
- have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address and have a bank or building society current account.
What information do you need from me?
For a decision on your credit application you will need to provide us with your personal contact details, residence, employment and bank details (including bank account number and sort code). Having this information to hand will speed up your application.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.